Ryoden Group is enhancing its business as “Global Solution Provider”, adjusting to the changing business environment. By getting close to the customers and creating values based on their needs, we’re aiming to increase our existence value for the customers as well as for the market, and thus improve the profitability of our business.
In our new mid-term management plan “CE2018” commenced in FY2016, Ryoden Group is reforming its business style for pursuing added value while capturing the various customers’ needs and aims to be a company contributing to society by providing advanced technology.
All employees become "Global Solution Provider" and continue to create and provide unique added value for customers.
- Business Promotion
- By closely working with customers, propose the best solutions in collaboration with partner company which has mutual trust relationships
- Human Resource Development
- Foster global human resources with high sensitivity and emotion by enhancing communication ability
- Social Contribution
- As a real global company, contribute to happy life of people who are related to the development of local community besides a quest for profit
Corporate strategic themes for CE2018
- Operation of Customer Value Creation Business Model
- Completely transform our marketing style and structure to realize a customer value creation business model focused on market and customer needs. By establishing the Ryoden Advanced Technology Center (RTC), continue to provide added value underpinned by advanced and high-quality technology corresponding to various issues of the customers cultivated by front-line sales representatives.
- Formulation of Global Partners Network
- Enhance customer satisfaction by maintaining communication with customers, identifying customer needs, and providing the optimum solutions with partners. To conduct sales activities together with partners and cultivate closer and deeper relationships with customers, transition to a customer-centric organizational structure rooted in the community. Realize profitable and sustainable growth by transforming all employees of the Ryoden Group into global solution providers and accelerating implementation of a customer/community-based global business strategy.
- Promotion of Development of Global Human Resources
- Systematically develop human resources throughout the Group so that all Ryoden Group employees can enhance their communication abilities in response to changes and their marketing abilities to predict future opportunities, and thus become self-motivated human resources with high sensitivity, inspiration and business development skills capable of continuing to
challenge to build new business.
- Enhancement of the Group’s Consolidated Profitability
- Optimize the business portfolio through strategic investment in growth fields and markets, establishment of efficient operation at a global level and monitoring of investment effect. Aim at realization of long-term value creation not only for the Group but also for customers and partners who constitute the Ryoden Business Gateway.
- Promotion of Governance Management
- Fulfill corporate social responsibility by strengthening governance management throughout the Ryoden Group in addition to continuing thorough compliance. Satisfy explicit and latent expectations from global and regional society from the perspective of ESG (environment, society and governance) as a company capable of prevailing in the future.
Focused promoting SBU
Considering the rapid expansion of IoT/M2M and our core competence of "network/sensing/analysis", Ryoden focuses on 5 business areas to provide totally-optimized solutions from customer-oriented perspectives.
- EMS/Conservation of the environment
- Building management
- Production facilities (Process management)
While continuing to create new businesses, Ryoden Group aims to combine the growth in the above areas of focus with the asset which is our existing core businesses. We will also keep up with changing customer needs and market situations in a drive to advance our business.
Objectives of our divisions
Factory Automation Division
The Factory Automation Division’s IT technologies such as Industry 4.0 will dramatically improve the frontline of manufacturing. Together with its partner companies, the division will promote a proposal-focused marketing approach aimed at the development of big data.
The Healthcare Division aims to expand its business by proposing solutions using EC sites. It will strive to strengthen ties with customers and partners in the medical consulting business.
Cooling & Heating Division
Essential for air conditioning under severe conditions, the Cooling & Heating Division’s industrial cooling and heating technology is attracting attention from a range of markets. The division plans to expand the area of its business and activities by offering more advanced technologies.
Providing the core technologies for products spanning many industries, the Devices Division will create unique value by developing a wide range of communication items and modules.
The Building Division will promote IT solutions to solve the operational challenges faced by a variety of facilities. It aims to improve its earning power by strengthening high value-added items such as building automation.
Goals for the final year (FY2018)
- Net sales
- Operating Profit
- Operating Profit to net sales