With respect to private information handled in the course of its business practice, The Company shall maintain awareness of the importance of such information and shall make every effort to protect the same in accordance with the following.
Basic Policy Of The Company Regarding The Handling Of Personal Information
- As well as observing Act on the Protection of Personal Information, The Company shall formulate its own regulations for the protection of personal information and shall appoint persons responsible for the handling of such information to ensure proper management of personal information.
- With respect to directors and employees, The Company shall ensure complete awareness of procedures for protection and management of personal information and shall, furthermore, ensure the appropriate handling of such information during the course of daily work.
Acquisition Of Personal Information
In cases other than when the purpose of use has been previously publicized, The Company shall promptly notify the customer or other such person (hereafter, the individual concerned) of the purpose of use and acquire their personal information through lawful and appropriate means.
Purposes Of Use Of Personal Information
In relation to business activities (see here for details), The Company shall make use of personal information provided by customers within the scope of the following purposes of use.
Personal Information Of Customers
- Provision of information pertaining to products and services handled by The Company (hereafter, Company services, etc.)
- Provision of support pertaining to Company services, etc.
- Delivery and administration of notifications pertaining to exhibitions and events, etc.
- Conducting of business negotiations and meetings and communications, etc. for the same
- Responses to inquiries pertaining to Company services, etc.
Personal Information Of Shareholders
- Exercising of rights and performance of duties based on Companies Act
- Generation of shareholder data and data gathering and statistical processing from a prescribed reference point based on various laws
- Communication with shareholders and management of information pertaining to inquiries from shareholders
Personal Information Of Job Applicants
- Provision of recruitment information to and communication with job applicants
- Management of recruitment within The Company
The personal information obtained shall not be used beyond the bounds necessary to fulfill the purposes of use described above without the prior consent of the individual concerned, except in cases where required by law.
However, this shall not apply to cases where the purpose of use is clear from the conditions under which the information was obtained, such as the common custom of exchanging business cards or the delivery of products.
Provision Of Personal Data To Third Parties
The Company shall not provide personal data to third parties except in the following cases.
- When the individual concerned has given consent.
- When the handling of personal data has been outsourced in part or in whole, within the bounds necessary to fulfill the purposes of use.
- When personal data has been provided in the course of succession of business due to a merger or other reasons.
- When carrying out shared use of personal data based on the following provisions.
- Other cases recognized under the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and other relevant laws.
|Shared Use Of Personal Data
|Purpose Of Shared Use
||The purpose of use notified to the individual concerned by The Company at the time that the personal data is provided
|Items Of Personal Information
For Shared Use
|Name, information pertaining to affiliation (name of company, name of department, etc.), address, phone number, fax number, e-mail address, etc., and information provided on inquiry forms.
|Party Responsible For Management
Management Of Personal Data
- The Company shall preserve the accuracy of personal data and safely manage such data in accordance with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information.
- The Company shall implement appropriate information security measures to protect personal data from loss, damage, falsification, leaking and unauthorized access.
- When outsourcing the handling of personal data, The Company shall establish the necessary contract with the consignee and implement other measures required by law.
- Collection of personal information from the website:
Disclosure, Correction, Etc. Of Personal Data
- If you wish to request notification of purpose of use, disclosure, content correction, etc. of the personal data held by The Company, or if you wish to request that The Company cease using said data or cease providing said data to a third party, please consult with the “Contact For Inquiries Regarding Protection Of Personal Information”, below. After verifying your identity, we shall carry out prompt and appropriate actions in response to your request.
- We shall also make appropriate responses to any other inquiries, complaints or consultations regarding The Company’s handling of personal information, within reasonable bounds.
Contact For Inquiries Regarding Protection Of Personal Information
General Affairs Department, Head Office, Ryoden Corporation
3-15-15 Higashi Ikebukuro, Toshima Ward, Tokyo 170-8448.
Times: 9:00~12:00, 13:00~17:00, business days