- What is NC (Numerical Control)?
- NC is a digital controlling system which utilizes pre-programmed numerical commands to control servo system, which controls machine tools, assembling equipment and other related equipment.
NC meets the demands of the fields requiring high-speed and high precision which cannot be met with generally used systems which combines multi-purpose sequencers and servos.
- Composition of NC devices
- Generally, NC devices are composed of command section which includes NC control unit and NC operating panel, and drive section which includes servo amplifier, main axis amplifier, and motor and detector. Current NC devices include high performance micro computer capable of realizing complex, sophisticated control with high reliance.
Furthermore, NC is capable of sequential control according to input signals from sensors and other devices installed in machine tools. It is capable of controlling adjacent operations such as tool exchanges and chip removal.
- Proposal from Ryoden
- Ryoden introduces to our customers a future concept of processing to be achieved by Mitsubishi Electric NC devices, which is an amalgamation of three distinctive features --- intelligence for information integration, technology for control systems to realize ultra high-speed and ultra high-precision, and various drive series that excel in high-speed.
Furthermore, 24-hour support services of Mitsubishi Electric will meet the demands of manufacturing industry of the new age.
TO MANUFACTURER'S PRODUCT LINE-UP